I've Moved!!!


Cheat's ChiSox Blog
A collection of my random thoughts and haiku about the Chicago White Sox.

Email: dachort@gmail.com

Haiku Archive

Sox Blogoshpere Headlines

ChiSox Links
Soxtalk.com
White Sox Central
Futuresox.com
White Sox Interactive
Minor League Baseball
Charlotte Knights
Birmingham Barons
Winston-Salem Warthogs
Kannapolis Intimidators

Resources
Check out our great selection of White Sox memorabilia and find your favorite Wright jersey, everything is guaranteed authentic and certified.

Baseball Links
Baseball Prospectus
ESPN Stats
Baseball America
Baseball-Reference
Retro Sheet
Doug's Stats
Win Shares

Blogroll

35th Street Mess
Black Betsy
Exile in Wrigleyville
Southside Adventures
SoxNet
ChiSox Daily

Aaron Gleeman's Blog (Twins)
BatGirl (Twins)
Twins Geek
Seth Speaks (Twins)
Twins Chatter
Cleveland Indians Report
Tribe Sports
TigerBlog
Royals Baseball
Royals Court

Replacement Level Yankees
Bronx Banter (Yanks)
Golden Sombrero (0rioles)
Orioles Hangout
YaGottaBelieve (D-rays)
Bambino's Curse (Red Sox)
Firebrand of the AL (Red Sox)
Sox Nation
Blue Jay Way

Pearly Gates (Angels)
Baysball (A's)
Athletics Nation
Elephants in Oakland
Texas Rangers Blog
U.S.S. Mariner
Leone for Third (M's)
Mariner Musings

Astros in Exile
Al's Ramblings (Brewers)
The Cubs Reporter
View from the Bleachers (Cubs)
Redbird Nation (Cards) Cincinnati Reds Blog
Reds Daily
Value Over Replacement (Bucs)

The Raindrops (Mets)
Braves Buzz
Braves Journal
No Pepper (Braves)
Phillies Blog
Citizen's Blog (Phillies)

Only Baseball Matters (Giants)
Ducksnorts (Padres)
Dodger Thoughts
Random Fandom (D'backs)
Up in the Rockies

Baseball Think Factory
Hardball Times
Baseball Musings
Baseball Crank
Transaction Guy
Will Carroll Presents
Wait 'til Next Year
Sabernomics
Mikes Baseball Rants
Serious Baseball
Independent Thinking

Chicago Sports Review Blog
Mark Cuban's Blog
Hoopville
College Basketball Blog
Big Ten Basketball Blog
CySox
Want to add your link?
Email: dachort@gmail.com



Archives

Recent Posts
Weekend Musings
Win probability -- 4/15/2005
Shadenfreude
Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
Numb3rs
Wicked Man
Win Probability Added -- 4/11/2005
Freddy Daytime
Weekend Roundup
Out of Sight

Misc. Links
NFL-Fans
Marlin Baseball
The Brushback
Chicago Bears Official Site
Bicycling Forums
Graham Watson
WXRT
X-Entertainment
Homestar Runner
Fark

* * * * * * * * *


Syndicate this Site



Technorati search
Monday, April 18, 2005
Spam-A-Lot

It's not often that you'll find a blogger actually soliciting spam, but that's exactly what I'm about to do. It's been a while since I went searching through the links section of other blogs that are daily reads in search of new material. Last night I came to the conclusion that I needed to find some new reading fodder. So I'm asking you to direct me to some blogs that may have escaped my view.

Here's a link to my bloglines subscriptions so that you can see what I'm already reading daily.

It doesn't have to be baseball related. In fact, I'm probably looking for things outside the baseball realm. Go ahead and spam away in the comments section. You won't get this opportunity anywhere very often.

I'm in the process of redoing the entire links section, so you guys with White Sox blogs, or anyone who wants to be linked here, post a link to your site in the comments. I can guarantee your readership will go up by at least one -- me -- for an entire week.

* * * * *
It's only fair, since I'm asking you for a couple of your favorite sites, that I give you a few of mine.

McCovey Chronicles has quickly become one of my favorite baseball blogs. Grant has a great writing style, that makes up for the fact that I really don't care about the Giants.

The Chicago Media Monitor
is the most recent non-baseball addition to my blogroll. Steven Skaggs covers pretty much everything relating to the media in Chicago and beyond, with an emphasis on sports. Today's entry is a great example of what makes it one of my favorites. He dissects the fallacies in Greg Couch's recent column dismissing the Sox hot start. The comment section is also usually well worth the read.

And finally, just to show you that I read a wide array of topics, I give you Puppetgirl, my favorite sex blog. She is an aspiring writer, and it shows. She can make even the most innocuous sexual encounter a great read. Her style is simple, frank, and self-aware, which is what is often lacking in other I'm-trying-to-make-this-sound-as-sexy-as-possible sex blogs. This was probably the first blog that ever became a regular read for me, about 2 years ago, maybe longer.

* * * * *

I'm going to be extremely disappointed if there's not at least 20 comments with links for me to explore in the next couple of days.